Michael Moody, PE
Director of Engineering / Associate
Michael began his career in the land development industry in 1999 as an engineering intern and became a Professional Engineer in the State of Washington in 2005. He has a passion for sustainable development as well as for mentoring and training. He manages the engineering department at Core Design with a focus on internal training, external recruiting and STEM outreach in area schools.
Michael works as a senior project engineer, a project manager and engineering manager at Core Design. He specializes in transportation, stormwater management and sustainable development for residential and commercial projects throughout western Washington.
- B.S., Applied Science & Mathematics, George Fox University
- B.S., Civil & Environmental Engineering, University of Washington
- Professional Engineer, State of Washington
- LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP), US Green Building Council
- Certified Erosion and Sediment Control (CESCL), WA Department of Ecology