Core Design’s Engineering Department provides a wide range of civil engineering services to our clients. Our engineers work collaboratively as part of design teams that contribute to a project from start to finish. This ensures consistent engineering and drafting support and continuity with the client and jurisdictions involved in the project.
Core’s engineers stay involved in the construction phase of each project to offer coordination for construction surveying and provide construction engineering when opportunities arise that add value to the project.
Core Design’s team of licensed professionals work with our clients to provide innovative designs while staying within the realm of agency regulations. Our attention to detail, well-organized and prepared engineering plans and established relationships with jurisdictional staff yields more streamlined agency reviews. Our plan presentation and reputation with area contractors provide more consistent proposals and fewer extras resulting from necessary design changes.
- Gary R. Sharnbroich, P.E.
Civil Engineering Services
- Project Feasibility Studies
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Design
- Storm Drainage Detention and Water Quality Facility Design
- Road and Parking Design
- Grading Design
- Sewer and Water Main Extensions
- Low Impact Development Design
- Construction Engineering Administration
- Final Construction Documents
- Permit Submittal