Core Design's planning staff provides creative and buildable site plans ranging from small sites to master planned communities. Our unique approach combines the technical aspects, alternative housing types, zoning, site physical constraints, site design and drainage/utility services that provides a creative and innovative community design.
Core's planning staff have a thorough knowledge of entitlement processes, current housing types and the effects of site constraints on the planning process. Core's designs address current environmental issues, natural hazards as well as site amenities and natural features. The combination of these factors allow us to work with our client's project team to create innovative alternatives throughout the planning and entitlement process. Core's designs benefit our clients through marketability, value added features/solutions, and the development of livable, desirable communities.
- Lafe Hermansen
- Due Diligence and Feasibility
- Land Use Analysis
- LIDAR and Aerial Mapping Exhibit Services
- Site & Neighborhood Design, Lot Configuration
- Community, Land Use and Open Space Planning
- Parks and Recreation Planning
- Land Use Entitlements
- Residential, Commercial and Institutional Facilities
- Construction Documentation and Administration (Plot Plans)