Development Manager / Associate
Eric started his journey as a Project Manager in 1990. After previously graduating with his Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Oregon State University, he realized he wanted to pursue a project management path instead. With a passion for problem-solving managing complicated projects, and helping clients succeed, he soon realized this was the perfect fit. He has continued to expand his knowledge over the years by completing certifications and programs.
Eric specialilzes in project and construction management for all aspects of residential and commercial projects, from feasibility and entitlement through construction and project closeout throughout the Puget Sound region. Eric has been 'boots on the ground' for his clients over 30 years, providing onsite contractor management, value engineering, and schedule/budget management. His blend of entitlement experience and construction knowledge allow him to be a unique part of a builder's team.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Oregon State University
- Graduate Program on Negotiations, Harvard University and Michigan Intitute of Technology
- Project Management Certificate, University of Washington
- Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Executives Program, University of Washington
- Environmental Law and Policy Certificate, University of Washington