Core Design is a respected Land Surveying, Land Planning and Civil Engineering firm with more than 50 years of service to the residential, commercial, and municipal communities of Puget Sound. We enjoy a supportive environment that encourages professional and dedicated individuals to work as a team, adapt to change, and embrace innovation and new ideas. We are looking for people that can contribute and participate, who are committed to personal and professional self-improvement. As an employee of Core Design, Inc, you will work with some of the most experienced and highly educated staff in the region, who strive to grow and promote staff from within.
Currently, we are looking for a talented and creative individual to join our team as a Civil Technician/Designer on a permanent, long-term basis.
Duties Include (but not limited to):
Work directly with Project Managers, Project Leads and Project Engineers to prepare detailed drawings in compliance with company and/or jurisdictional standards. Drawings will include grading, storm drainage, sanitary sewer, water and site development elements.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of three years' experience with AutoCAD is required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D w/ graduation from a certified training program preferred.
- Attention to detail, produce quality work products.
- Able to work well (1) with others in a collaborative manner and/or (2) with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates willingness to learn and ability to prioritize and manage time on many projects/tasks.
Core Design offers a great work environment and outstanding benefits, and opportunities for personal and professional growth, including:
- Competitive wages and opportunity for overtime.
- Paid Time Off.
- Company paid - Medical, Disability and Life Insurance.
- Group coverage for Dental and Vision is available.
- Profit Sharing / 401K Contribution.
- Training and continuing education with career advancement opportunities.
If you would like to become a part of a dynamic company and join other Engineers and Designers who are passionate about their work, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to apply and appreciate your interest.