Core Design is a respected Land Surveying, Land Planning and Civil Engineering firm with more than 50 years of service to the residential, commercial, and municipal communities of Puget Sound. We enjoy a supportive environment that encourages professional and dedicated individuals to work as a team, adapt to change, and embrace innovation and new ideas. We are looking for people that can contribute and participate, who are committed to personal and professional self-improvement. As an employee of Core Design, Inc, you will work with some of the most experienced and highly educated staff in the region, who strive to grow and promote staff from within.
Currently, we are looking for a talented and creative individual to join our team as a Civil Engineer/EIT on a permanent, long-term basis.
Duties Include (but not limited to):
Work directly with Project Managers, Project Leads and Project Engineers to run hydrologic and hydraulic calculations and write technical reports with results, complete the Core Design training program for engineers, assist with preparation of detailed drawings in compliance with company and/or jurisdictional standards.
- BSCE or equivalent experience as Civil Designer.
- Engineer In Training (EIT) certificate acquired (or FE exam scheduled).
- Basic understanding of AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Attention to detail, produce quality work products.
- Able to work well (1) with others in a collaborative manner and/or (2) with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates willingness to learn and ability to prioritize and manage time on many projects/tasks.
Core Design offers a great work environment and outstanding benefits, and opportunities for personal and professional growth, including:
- Competitive wages and opportunity for overtime.
- Paid Time Off and company paid/subsidized Medical, Disability and Life Insurance.
- Group coverage for Dental and Vision is available.
- Profit Sharing / 401K Contribution.
- Training/continuing education w/ career advancement opportunities.
If you would like to become a part of a dynamic company and join our Technicians, Engineers and Designers who are passionate about their work, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to apply and appreciate your interest.