Core Design is a respected Land Surveying, Land Planning and Civil Engineering firm with more than 50 years of service to the residential, commercial, and municipal communities of Puget Sound. We enjoy a supportive environment that encourages professional and dedicated individuals to work as a team, adapt to change, and embrace innovation and new ideas. We are looking for people that can contribute and participate, who are committed to personal and professional self-improvement. As an employee of Core Design, Inc, you will work with some of the most experienced and highly educated staff in the region, who strive to grow and promote staff from within.
Currently, we are looking for an energetic and organized individual to join our team as a Project Assistant in our Bothell office. The full-time position requires a candidate who is dependable, can take direction well, and is able to work both independently and as a team member. This person will represent the firm with a pleasant and efficient attitude both to clients and to internal staff members.
Production, proofreading and editing of letters, memos and correspondence. Working closely with Project Managers to prepare project documents (application forms, reports, letters, etc.). Preparation and upkeep of spreadsheets, charts and graphs as needed for project tracking. Uploading documents and making submittals and deliveries to various jurisdictions in the greater Seattle area.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), and Adobe.
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Multi-task, and maintain organization in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Have a professional demeanor, positive attitude and pleasant personality under stress and pressure
- Prior experience with engineering firm a definite plus
- Willingness to learn and ability to prioritize and manage time on many projects/tasks.
- Proof of clean driving record and current Washington State Driver’s License
- Position Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Core Design offers a great work environment and outstanding benefits, and opportunities for personal and professional growth, including:
- Competitive wages and opportunity for overtime.
- Paid Time Off.
- Company paid - Medical, Disability and Life Insurance.
- Group coverage for Dental and Vision is available.
- Profit Sharing / 401K Contribution.
If you would like to become a part of a dynamic company and join a team of professionals who are passionate about their work, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to apply and appreciate your interest.