Core Design is a respected Land Surveying, Land Planning and Civil Engineering firm with more than 50 years of service to the residential, commercial, and municipal communities of the greater Seattle, Washington area. We enjoy a supportive environment that encourages professional and dedicated individuals to work as a team, adapt to change, and embrace innovation and new ideas.
Core Design is now looking to establish these same values, ideals and opportunities in the Austin area. We are looking for people that are interested in being a part of building this establishment from the beginning, people that can contribute and participate, who are committed to personal and professional self-improvement. As a part of Core Design, Inc, you will collaborate with a highly experienced and educated staff, who strive to grow and promote from within.
Currently, we are looking for a talented and creative individual to help build this team, on a permanent full time basis as a Landscape Designer. This position will be Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week and will be primarily remote work with occasional in-person meetings in the Austin area.
- Prepare construction plans, graphics, and other exhibits
- Research zoning code and other requirements that pertain to landscape plans
- Collaborate with team members, other departments and consultants
- Conduct site visits and document site conditions
Required Background and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- 1-2 years of experience in the landscape architecture field
- Understanding of the elements of planting & landscape design
- Strong design skills, including conceptual sketching and drafting
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketch-Up
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and detail oriented
- Strong communication, organizational, and technical writing skills
- Valid driver’s license required
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K with matching, employee personal development and paid time off.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and work samples that highlight applicable experience in landscape architecture to email@example.com.