Core Design is a respected Land Surveying, Land Planning and Civil Engineering firm with more than 50 years of service to the residential, commercial, and municipal communities of Puget Sound. We enjoy a supportive environment that encourages professional and dedicated individuals to work as a team, adapt to change, and embrace innovation and new ideas. We are looking for people that can contribute and participate, who are committed to personal and professional self-improvement. As an employee of Core Design, Inc, you will work with some of the most experienced and highly educated staff in the region, who strive to grow and promote staff from within.
Currently, we are looking for a talented and creative individual to join our team as a Landscape Architect on a permanent, long-term basis.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Landscape Architecture.
- Licensed or on the path to achieving licensure
- Complete comprehension of the elements of planting & landscape design.
- Experience with irrigation design.
- Strong design skills, including conceptual sketching and drafting.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Land & Irrigation FX, Photoshop and Sketch-Up.
- Experience and demonstrated ability in reviewing/preparing construction documents and specifications.
- Public work design experience a plus, however not mandatory.
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Project management assistance including permitting, scheduling, prioritizing multiple projects, preparing technical documents and meeting deadlines.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and detail oriented.
- Strong communication, organizational, and technical writing skills.
- Working knowledge of State, and local codes and ordinances applicable to landscape requirements.
This is a full-time position with an excellent salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, paid vacations, holidays, and 401(k).
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and work samples that highlight applicable experience in landscape architecture to LBS@coredesigninc.com.